Thursday, May 01, 2008

this modern world, or, a series of tubes and what you can find there

I decided to take a gander today at search stats on the Darker Mind, just for the hell of it I guess, and was amused to see that Maureen Dowd, in various incarnations, takes five of the top ten search terms drawing in random Googlers, even if that's only, like, ten people.

i hate maureen dowd
maureen dowd sucks

hate maureen dowd
maureen does (does what, exactly, you might very well ask)
maureen dowd hates hillary

Further down the list but still relevant, why i hate maureen dowd.

Other amusing searches:
budweiser birthday
dr bronner's magical soup

uncle earls black bottom cupcakes
my wife says i'm obsessed with her not in love
wash the dog procrastinate

1 comment:

Mo MoDo said...

I write a blog about Maureen Dowd and I don't get as much hate-driven Google traffic as you seem to.