Friday, March 28, 2008

tv

I'm a little bit embarrassed to admit that I wish I had HBO right now. I couldn't have cared less about Tony Soprano, and though I hear The Wire's amazing I'm happy enough to just Netflix it (yes, Netflix is now a verb, just for the record). But what I'm really wanting to watch is HBO's In Treatment. Silly, I know, but there it is. I love Gabriel Byrne, am convinced he's one of the sexiest men alive. And I have a soft spot for Dianne Wiest, not only because of her stellar turn as the DA on Law & Order but also because I almost knocked her down on the corner of 79th & Broadway a couple years back, not watching where I was going (as is, alas, so often the case), and she didn't seem to mind.

And then there was this fascinating article in the Times not too long ago that just made me want to watch it all the more. For free, of course.

No comments: