Tuesday, January 15, 2008

in the news

Texans report seeing UFO

Rahm Emmanuel of the US House of Representatives recently gave Bush a light smack

Have I said how much I love Bob Herbert? I love Bob Herbert. That's not to say that I necessarily agree with everything he says, even in this article, but I love that he consistently writes for people who do not or can not write or speak for themselves. He is a moral compass in the newspaper world and I admire him greatly.

Yet another Texan in trouble, this time for inappropriate emails

Pre-emptive funerals are apparently gaining popularity in South Korea

New birthing center to open in Manhattan, which pleases me immensely, having been very disappointed that the Seton one closed several years ago.

Things get confusing when the pharmaceutical industry outruns the medicine it's supposed to be helping

A shout-out here to Maia, in the form of Anchorage in the news, or, when bald eagles go kamikaze

No comments: