Thursday, January 10, 2008

of interest (at least to me)

Further thoughts on J.K. Rowling's lawsuit against the Harry Potter Lexicon. (More on my irritation with Rowling here and here.)

Op-ed on the continuing need for the Innocence Project.

Dahlia Lithwick's take on Crawford v. Marion County Election Board, argued yesterday before the Supreme Court. More on this here.

Gail Collins strikes again. Oh how I love this woman.

You've gotta love old New York.

For all that Iran might not be on the brink of nuclear war, it's still a fearful place.

Support the ACLU's opposition to Guantanamo Bay tomorrow, the 6th anniversary of the arrival of Gitmo's first post-9/11 prisoners. Wear something orange! Even I, I of the daily ninja dress code, will be wearing something orange tomorrow, specifically my fuzzy orange scarf in all its Muppetish glory.

No comments: